Saturday 5 February 2011

Ian Kempster

Hi Gents 


I have just found this note from Margaret  on face book, is there any one out there that can help her with her request.


Margaret Kempster My husband, Ian Kempster, enlisted in Feb 1971 and was discharged in Aug 83, he served 3 tours in N Ireland, 3 tours in Cyprus, and 4 tours in Baor, he recently died and I am looking for anyone who might have known him and had a photograph of him hidden away somewhere. I Hope you can help me.


Regards George Mcginlay

8 comments:

  1. Sorry cant help on this one he joined the BLUES and ROYALS as i left the REGT
    regards derek leese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long after My time .But their must be some one out there that can help on this one.
    Regards Keith Shaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. This needs to go on the 'Blues & Royals' BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just to suggest that, here is the link.....http://theseniorcavalryclub.proboards.com/index.cgi?
    I do know the name, but iv'e no info about him, If someone got Blues & Royals Magizne's for that
    time it should help.

    Paddy H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paddy I'm sure Brian Ingram has the Blues & Royals Magazines.
    Keith Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. George Mc your request should be on the site i have given above,
    just Click on the link i have given above (in blue), and it will take you to the Site where
    you can register and put your request on that board.
    The site is for all who served in the Royals, RHG, & The Blues & Royals
    If Ian signed up in 72 he would have been in RHG/D (Blues & Royals).
    Hope you have some luck.

    Paddy H.....Mike Henchion

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.